Monday, August 23, 2010

First Day of Eighth Grade

OK today went pretty smoothly for the first day of school. heres how it went...

it all started by me walking up to my phone alarm at 5:55am i heated the crimper and made my bed.then my alarm CLOCK went off now ringing at 6am i got dressed then i started crimping my hair. when finished with that i did my make up and headed up to stairs for pictures and breakfast i was meeting my friends at 7:30am at the bus stop for a small morning snack i never had mine big mistake anyway after waiting for the bus to come we finally loaded in the big yellow twinke and headed to school i sat by tyler well because i love that kid and hailee because i LOVE her.and after we pulled up to the school i was so excited i mean I WAS BACK IN SCHOOL SUMMER WAS LIKE 2DAYS LONG!!! i couldnt believe it i walked to my locker grabbed my binder and headed to my first class same old same old first day DISCLOSURES packer was funny woodfeild was normal ostler was serious porter was same old wordan was high on coffee tidwell was normal and ward was weird. the bus ride home was always the best sit by friends hang at the bus stop and other stuff like that. well gotta go to school later!\

CrAzY cAm!!!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I am glad school is going well